Follow up from kickoff MaterialX TSC meeting
MaterialX TSC members and community!
Congratulations on your first TSC meeting, and congratulations on Jonathan Stone being elected as the TSC Chairperson.
Recording of the first meeting is at https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1E595cxPLCafzCP5t-nSDCPHZv0fFULcj?usp=sharing. Let me know if you have any questions or issues accessing the recording.
The Doodle for scheduling the next TSC meeting is at https://doodle.com/poll/6wdinwgq4ik9f58q?utm_source=poll&utm_medium=link. Please provide your availability by EOD May 28, 2021.
- Everyone on the attendee list to the meeting is subscribed to the materialx-discussion@... email list and the voting TSC members are subscribed to the materialx-tsc-private@... mailing list. Jonathan, if you can give me access to the Google Groups and align on timing to transition to the new lists that would be great.
- We've created the #materialx Slack channel in the ASWF Slack ( https://slack.aswf.io )
- Jonathan to clone https://github.com/AcademySoftwareFoundation/aswf-sample-project into the MaterialX GitHub org for tracking the TSC materials. Jonathon, please also add 'thelinuxfoundation' as an admin on the organization.
- Please review the CCLA template ( https://tac.aswf.io/process/cla/ccla_template_aswf2020_v2.1.html ) and the ICLA template ( https://tac.aswf.io/process/cla/icla_template_aswf2020_v2.1.html ) for approval at the next TSC meeting.
- I'll work with Jonathan on the domain and website transition.
- Please also provide me with guidance on a high-quality vector logo we can put in our artwork repository ( https://artwork.aswf.io )
I hope to have the technical charter ready for review at our next meeting as well.
Let me know of any questions or concerns you might have or anything I've missed.
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
You should have received an invite for the every other week meeting of the MaterialX TSC - let me know of any issues with the invite.
On Wed, May 26, 2021 at 12:24 PM John Mertic <jmertic@...> wrote: