Re: rv integration

Alex - <ale...@...>

We are using a modified version of source_setup.
On that note, are there any plans to rewrite source_setup in Python rather than MU?

Per shot looks are a priority for us.
Ideally we would like to point RV and Nuke at the same config and have it just work.

Regards
Alex

On Sat, Jun 23, 2012 at 5:48 AM, Tzuen Wu <tzue...@...> wrote:
Hi Jim,

Really excited you're looking into this.

Our main priorities with using OCIO in RV would definitely being able to combine several transformations into 'Looks' that work for per-shot CDLs and LUTs, as well as being able to use the OCIO definition to set the context in which a  LUT is applied (Which we've been using the prelut for lin2log as an example)

For Nuke and 3D apps, we're using show definitions to communicate colorspace, although for the most part we are keeping to a complete linear workflow on the artist side.

Best,
Tzuen

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.