Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>
It's been a long time since our last release!
There have been a bunch of updates that have not made it into any
tagged release, and seeing as how we have a bunch of development work
in progress it seemed appropriate to release a tagged minor version
prior to adding the new code.
Version 1.0.8 (Dec 11 2012):
* After Effects plugin
* Core increased precision for matrix inversion
* Core md5 symbols no longer leaked
* CMake compatibility with OIIO 1.0 namespacing
* Cmake option to control python soname
* Nuke register_viewers defaults OCIODisplay to "all"
* Nuke ColorLookup <-> spi1d lut examples
* Windows uses boost shared_ptr by default
* Windows fixed csp writing
* Windows build fixes
* ociobakelut supports looks