Re: icc profile for photoshop

Andrew Britton <andrew.d...@...>

No worries! I just had to solve this icc/Photoshop issue at CBS to make sure current color pipeline works for our matte department.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 4:41 PM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...> wrote:
We would love it if you could write it up and post it to the list, thanks!

Extra credit if you update the OCIO docs code. (If you dont know how
to do this, you can at least submit an OCIO github issue from the web
interface, with the docs update contained in the message.)

Thanks!

-- Jeremy

--

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.