toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I'm currently adding OpenColorIO support to my compositor.
My list would be:
- End User (Artist) Docs
- Developer API Docs
- Flesh out the existing ocio configs (spi-anim,spi-vfx) for real use
- Color Config Authoring Docs
- Add example color config authoring scripts
I can port the existing Colorspace and Display Nuke plugins to OFX
if there is interest. Just let me know.
On Sep 15, 4:49 pm, Alan Jones <sky...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 6:59 PM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@gmail.com> wrote:
Perhaps reply with the top 5 items you care about?The top five for me would be as follows.
1) API Documentation (the classes and how the pieces are supposed to
work together - I guess that may count as config documentation)
2) LUT export
3) Unit testing (this kinda should be number one, but I'm trying to be
4) Color config authoring docs
5) Additional LUT formats
I'd say for now the biggest thing holding me back on OIIO is there is
no big picture documentation. I don't really know how OCIO is intended
to work and what all the pieces are. I can try piece it together from
the code, but a document covering intended structure would make both
using it and identifying areas to provide meaningful contribution much
easier. The reason I say big picture rather than purely API is I'm
thinking not just of the API for how to access it, but how it's
intended to work within a pipeline.