Re: Development Priorities?

Marie F├ętiveau <m...@...>

Hello Jeremy and all !

I don't have much time to focus on OCIO now but soon or late I will...;)

And when that day will come, I'll be happy to find :
- Developer API Docs
- Color Config Authoring Docs
- Add a example ACES ocio config
- End User (Artist) Docs
- Live CDL Support

Thanks !

Marie

On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 1:39 AM, Est <rame...@...> wrote:
Hi Jeremy,

I'm currently adding OpenColorIO support to my compositor.

My list would be:

- End User (Artist) Docs
- Developer API Docs
- Flesh out the existing ocio configs (spi-anim,spi-vfx) for real use
- Color Config Authoring Docs
- Add example color config authoring scripts

I can port the existing Colorspace and Display Nuke plugins to OFX
if there is interest. Just let me know.

Est.

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.