Re: Photoshop plug-in

Simon Björk <si...@...>

Hi Brendan,

I tried with a few configs (my custom, ACES and Nuke default).

Best regards,
Simon

-------------------------------
Simon Björk
Compositor/TD

+46 (0)70-2859503

On Feb 12, 2017, at 2:45 AM, Simon Björk wrote:

> This is great Brendan, thanks a lot! It will save lots of time.
>
> One thing though. How is the Display option supposed to work? When I try to use it I get the following error: Coul not complete the OpenColorIO command becuse DisplayTransform error. Cannot find display colorspace, "..
>
> Maybe I'm missing something? Is Display only for exporting luts?
>
> The Convert option works great though.

Hey Simon, it's supposed to work.  I think this is what we call a bug (you'll notice the plug-in is actually in beta).  Which configuration and settings are you using?

Brendan

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.