toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
Correction, this would be the example (unorganized) changelog
- Fix build when using libc++
- Added support for yaml-cpp > 5.0.1
- Fix YAML/TinyXML patches for GCC < 4.2
- Updated Truelight support for writing
- Fixed free memory access in YAML
- Fixed LUT files with Windows-style endings
- Fixed MacOS string corruption in Python
- Add support for parsing CDL XML files
- Fix GPU shader Log bug
- Add args/kwargs support to Python
- Add description field to Look objects
- Improved Python 3 compatibility
- fix CSP file read
- negative value clamp
- bump website to 1.0.9 documentation
- fix for extrapolation errors
- Fix for Houdini LUT creation
- Update documentation
- Travis CI integration
- Appveyor CI + Windows QOL improvements
1.0.9 was tagged back in October 2013, so these are the lump changes since then, there is a good amount of progress that would be useful to push forward.
On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 10:31:50 UTC-7, Sean Cooper wrote:
With a little bit of movement on the OCIO repo working towards addressing the most egregious image-quality-effecting bugs, we need to look to locking off to a 1.0.10 to help our users, and product partners.
If you haven't been watching, I invite you to take a look at the OCIO repo, and point out other image quality *bugs* that you deem a requirement for the next minor version. Prior to my involvement there have been a number of commits to master since 1.0.9, and I think it's beneficial to put a stake in the ground as a firm mark of rejuvenation. We can proceed from there.
If you haven't joined in the side Slack conversation where more day-to-day conversation has been centered, please reply below or message me personally I am more than happy to invite you. Or if you have a strong opinion against the "closed-door" conversation, I am open ears.
Thoughts, and opinions welcomed, thanks!