From: ocio...@googlegroups.com [ocio...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Jones [sky...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 17, 2010 8:31 AM
To: ocio...@googlegroups.com
Subject: [ocio-dev] C++ LUTs

Hi All,

Just wanted to throw a quick thought in on C++ LUTs.

I've recently been dealing with Arri's Alexa. One of the more unusual
aspects of it's Log-C transform is that it changes based on the
camera's ASA.

I thought you might want to allow for LUTs which specify arguments,
as this would be required for Log-C, and may be needed or useful
further down the line.

Anyway - that was all :) When the API is ready I'd be happy to
supply S-Log, Log-C, sRGB, and Rec709 transforms both to and
from linear.

Cheers,

Alan.

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.