From: ocio...@googlegroups.com [mailto:ocio...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Alan Jones
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2010 11:32 AM
To: ocio...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [ocio-dev] C++ LUTs

Hi Joseph,

On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Joseph Slomka <jsl...@imageworks.com> wrote:
It seems that this can be taken care of by having multiple colorspaces. For Arri log or Red log  it is simple enough to treat each ISO rating as a separate colorspace. If you didn't want to work that way you can always create a dynamic colorspace object.
Yeah - I just thought it may be nice to have the capacity to provide the argument. That way you're not filling a list of color spaces with variations of the same one. Makes the List a little more comprehensible.

By dynamic colorspace you mean a plugin based one? In which case this is what I was proposing it for.

Cheers,

Alan.

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.