All LGTM, sorry most of these were introduced by me in the switch
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
On 21/10/2010, at 2:39 PM, Jeremy Selan wrote:
These commits fix a bunch of bugs we discovered when testing our
in-house apps on real production color configurations.
* Yaml serialization fix, resource_path is updated properly
* Relative path loading works again (for FileTransform)
* Yaml output doesn't include default transform direction. (need to
generalize this not to emit default values in general)
* Fixed processing bug related to handling of null transforms
* Yaml bugfix, previously color spaces which defined the transform
"from_reference" were hosed.