I've tested the OCIO 0.7.3 Nuke suite in Nuke 6.1v3 and have noticed
some possible bugs (or user errors ).
First of all, I downloaded the configs for 0.7 and pointed my OCIO env
var to the nuke-default/configs.ocio.
Then I start Nuke and create an instance of each of the four plugins:
OCIOFile_Transform worked well with the .csp I fed it (Bravo)
OCIOColorspace did the right thing with my cineon image (identical
result to Nuke's vanilla LogLin (Yippee!))
The other two, OCIODisplay and OCIOLogConvert seem to have no effect
(regardless of the values I set in the controls). Could I be doing
BTW, thanks Jeremy et al for all the hard work.