Re: Review: DisplayTransform interface update
Malcolm Humphreys <malcolmh...@...>
toggle quoted messageShow quoted text
I would think looks would be something separate from views.
Terminology we currently have:
- Transform - functions that transform RGBA data
- ReferenceSpace - a space that connects ColorSpaces
- ColorSpace - a meaningful space that can be transferred to and from the reference space
- Display - a virtual or physical display device
- View - a meaningful view of the reference space on a Display
- Role - abstract colorspace naming
I would say a Look is a meaningful group of Transforms that can be applied between the reference space and other transformations to create consistent creative styles.
On 26/01/2011, at 12:00 PM, Joseph Slomka wrote: