Re: Updated OCIO Website

Malcolm Humphreys <malcolmh...@...>

yeah I did that, but I have just tried again at work at everything is good.

On 09 Jun, 2011,at 05:21 PM, Jeremy Selan <jere...@...> wrote:

Can you try and hitting refresh in your web browser? Sometime a
modifier key and refresh does a 'true' refresh where it clears caches.
It's being hosted on github directly, uf you dont see it by tomorrow
(24hrs) I would be surprised

- jeremy

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.