Re: Got Lut Formats?

Aaron Weintraub <aaw...@...>

Has anybody cracked the Red metadata format (rmd) yet?  I've only just got it working in our pipeline (though not in OCIO), but really just barely.  It would be great to have a proper implementation.

-A

On 02/23/2012 04:10 PM, Jeremy Selan wrote:

From an anonymous reply...

> - da Vinci resolve (dat)
> - Autodesk 1D luts (in particular, the 16bit floating point lut)

On Thu, Feb 23, 2012 at 12:02 PM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...> wrote:
Are there color transform / LUT formats you use that aren't supported by OCIO?

It's easy to add them if you let us know!  (hint, hint)
These can even be internal formats that don't leave your building (as long as you provide example files and reference images).

Currently Supported formats:
Autodesk 3dl
ASC CDL (cc,ccc)
Cinespace csp
Truelight cub
Iridas cube
Houdini hdl
Pandora mga m3d
Imageworks spi1d spi3d spimtx
Inventor vf

(And we're looking at adding runtime .ctl support already).

-- Jeremy

Join ocio-dev@lists.aswf.io to automatically receive all group messages.