Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>

Excellent, much appreciated!

-- Jeremy

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 8:15 AM, Marie Fétiveau <m...@...> wrote:
Hello !

OpenColorIO.dll and ociobakelut.exe :
1.0.8
1.0.9
Built with msvc10 on win7 (64 bits).

No time right now to do a full build but I'll try next time I'm on Windows.

++

Marie

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>
wrote:

Does anyone have an OCIO build already made for Windows that they're
willing to share?

Specifically, we're interested most in the OpenColorIO.dll and
ociobakelut.exe, but it would be great to get ALL the command-line
utilities if available.

Thanks!

Re: Windows Build

Marie Fétiveau <m...@...>

Hello !

OpenColorIO.dll and ociobakelut.exe :
Built with msvc10 on win7 (64 bits).

No time right now to do a full build but I'll try next time I'm on Windows.

++

Marie

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 1:54 AM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...> wrote:
Does anyone have an OCIO build already made for Windows that they're
willing to share?

Specifically, we're interested most in the OpenColorIO.dll and
ociobakelut.exe, but it would be great to get ALL the command-line
utilities if available.

Thanks!

Windows Build

Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>

Does anyone have an OCIO build already made for Windows that they're
willing to share?

Specifically, we're interested most in the OpenColorIO.dll and
ociobakelut.exe, but it would be great to get ALL the command-line
utilities if available.

Thanks!

-- Jeremy

Re: ExpressionTransformation for OCIO?

Mark Boorer <mark...@...>

Howdy,

Any further feedback on this?

Cheers,
Mark

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Richard Shaw <hobbe...@...>

On Tue, Oct 8, 2013 at 6:15 PM, Malcolm Humphreys <malcolmh...@...> wrote:
I just pushed a change which switches back to setuptools as the distribute fork has long been merged back into setuptools.

I have also pushed the versions of:
Jinja2-2.7.1.tar.gz
Pygments-1.6.tar.gz
Sphinx-1.2b3.tar.gz
docutils-0.11.tar.gz
setuptools-1.1.6.tar.gz

Let me know if you run into problems.

Thanks... Do we need to tag a new release for this? Or is it possible to retag 1.0.9?

Richard

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Malcolm Humphreys <malcolmh...@...>

I just pushed a change which switches back to setuptools as the distribute fork has long been merged back into setuptools.

I have also pushed the versions of:
Jinja2-2.7.1.tar.gz
Pygments-1.6.tar.gz
Sphinx-1.2b3.tar.gz
docutils-0.11.tar.gz
setuptools-1.1.6.tar.gz

Let me know if you run into problems.

.malcolm

On 26/09/2013, at 10:24 PM, Richard Shaw wrote:

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Malcolm Humphreys <malcolmh...@...> wrote:
Sorry in the middle of a house move. It was part of the python 3 pull request someone sent. I thought it was a requirement to get it to work with 3. Once I'm back up and running I'm happy to revert it but that will be a few days away.

No hurry, unless 1.0.9 fixes a major bug...

If we're going to bundle something then a (non-beta) version of setuptools would be appropriate but an option to use the system installed version should be available since almost any nix system will already have it.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Richard Shaw <hobbe...@...>

[...]

Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...> wrote:

Not sure why distribute was added. I'm very comfortable switching
back if we believe it to be appropriate.

-- Jeremy

On Thu, Sep 26, 2013 at 12:51 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbe...@...> wrote:
On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>
wrote:

Yah, I'm seeing that too. Looks like the docs build target is hosed
for 1.0.9; looking into it...

Can you confirm that everything works, other than the docs?

Jeremy,

Do you know why distribute was added? Looking at upstream it appears to be a
depreciated fork of Setuptools.
https://pypi.python.org/pypi/distribute/0.6.49

Thanks,
Richard

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>

wrote:

[...]

Re: OpenColorIO FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD boxes

"Matteo F. Vescovi" <mfv.d...@...>

Hi!

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 10:03:32PM +0200, Matteo F. Vescovi wrote:
Gonna check it tomorrow afternoon CET ;-)
Just tested and added a link to buildlog in #318 issue.

Hope it helps, somehow.

Cheers.

--
Matteo F. Vescovi
Debian Maintainer

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Richard Shaw <hobbe...@...>

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...> wrote:
> 2. I got an error here:
> Building CXX object
> src/core_tests/CMakeFiles/ocio_core_tests.dir/__/core/GroupTransform.cpp.o
> -- extracting...
>
> src='/home/build/rpmbuild/OpenColorIO/BUILD/OpenColorIO-1.0.9/ext/distribute-0.6.36.tar.gz'
>
> dst='/home/build/rpmbuild/OpenColorIO/BUILD/OpenColorIO-1.0.9/build/docs/distribute-prefix/src/distribute'
> CMake Error at distribute-stamp/extract-distribute.cmake:11 (message):
>   error: file to extract does not exist:

Yah, I'm seeing that too. Looks like the docs build target is hosed
for 1.0.9; looking into it...

Can you confirm that everything works, other than the docs?

Haven't done any real testing, but the build completes with docs off.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Richard Shaw <hobbe...@...>

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 3:36 PM, Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...> wrote:
> Ok, a couple of observations when trying to build for Fedora 19 x86_64
>
> 1. I was using the pull 300 patch which is still open. It looks like parts
> of it were committed, but not all of it. I don't think all the hunks were
> needed...

Can you clarify what you mean by this? I'm not sure what the "pull 300
patch" refers to.

Thanks,
Richard

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>

[...]

Looks like distribute is not part of the archive yet? It's not part of
Fedora either as far as I can tell so I'll have to use the bundled version.

[...]

https://github.com/imageworks/OpenColorIO/tree/v1.0.9

Will send a link from now on! :)

(Docs are in the process of rebuilding, the website will be updated
momentarily).

On Mon, Sep 23, 2013 at 1:03 PM, Richard Shaw <hobbe...@...> wrote:
Guess I got there too quick, don't see it yet on github...

Also, although it's not difficult to find a link would be handy :)

Thanks,
Richard

Re: OpenColorIO FTBFS on GNU/kFreeBSD boxes

"Matteo F. Vescovi" <mfv.d...@...>

Hi again!

Il giorno 23/set/2013 21:59, "Jeremy Selan" <jeremy...@...> ha scritto:

> We've just put out the 1.0.9 tag. Please see if this fixes things?

Perfect.
Gonna check it tomorrow afternoon CET ;-)

Thanks a lot for the efforts.

Cheers.

--
Matteo F. Vescovi
Debian Maintainer

Re: OCIO 1.0.9 released

Richard Shaw <hobbe...@...>

Guess I got there too quick, don't see it yet on github...

Also, although it's not difficult to find a link would be handy :)

Thanks,
Richard

OCIO 1.0.9 released

Jeremy Selan <jeremy...@...>

I've just tagged the latest OCIO master as 1.0.9. There had been a
bunch of bugfixes in there, and it had been hurting our distros to not
have a tagged release with the lates.

-- Jeremy

**Version 1.0.9 (Sep 2 2013):**
* CDL cccid supports both named id and index lookups
* ociobakelut / ocioconvert updates
* FreeBSD compile dixes
* FileTransform disk cache allows concurrent disk lookups
* CSP windows fix
* Python 3 support (optional)
* Fix envvar abs/relative path testing
* Can explicitly declare config envvars