Request to join OCIO slack Channel


yashagrawal048@...
 

Hi, I would like to join the slack channel for OCIO.

My Email address :  yashagrawal048@...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Yash Agrawal


Michael Dolan
 

Invite sent.


On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:16 PM <yashagrawal048@...> wrote:
Hi, I would like to join the slack channel for OCIO.

My Email address :  yashagrawal048@...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Yash Agrawal


Carlos Trijueque [el ranchito]
 

Could I get an invite too?

Thanks

./charlie

On 2/26/20 4:41 AM, Michael Dolan wrote:
Invite sent.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:16 PM <yashagrawal048@...> wrote:
Hi, I would like to join the slack channel for OCIO.

My Email address :  yashagrawal048@...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Yash Agrawal
-- 
carlos trijueque
head of 2D  | charlie@...
el ranchito | www.elranchito.es


Michael Dolan
 

Your invite has been sent also.


On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 10:58 PM Carlos Trijueque [el ranchito] <charlie@...> wrote:

Could I get an invite too?

Thanks

./charlie

On 2/26/20 4:41 AM, Michael Dolan wrote:
Invite sent.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:16 PM <yashagrawal048@...> wrote:
Hi, I would like to join the slack channel for OCIO.

My Email address :  yashagrawal048@...

Thanks in advance

Regards
Yash Agrawal
-- 
carlos trijueque
head of 2D  | charlie@...
el ranchito | www.elranchito.es


Carlos Trijueque [el ranchito]
 

Many Thanks!

On 26/02/2020 05:53, Michael Dolan wrote:
Your invite has been sent also.
On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 10:58 PM Carlos Trijueque [el ranchito] <charlie@elranchito.es <mailto:charlie@elranchito.es>> wrote:
Could I get an invite too?
Thanks
./charlie
On 2/26/20 4:41 AM, Michael Dolan wrote:
Invite sent.

On Tue, Feb 25, 2020 at 2:16 PM <yashagrawal048@gmail.com
<mailto:yashagrawal048@gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi, I would like to join the slack channel for OCIO.

My Email address : yashagrawal048@gmail.com
<mailto:yashagrawal048@gmail.com>

Thanks in advance

Regards
Yash Agrawal
--
carlos trijueque
head of 2D |charlie@elranchito.es <mailto:charlie@elranchito.es>
el ranchito |www.elranchito.es <http://www.elranchito.es>
--
carlos trijueque
head of 2D | charlie@elranchito.es
el ranchito | www.elranchito.es