TSC meeting on 11/11 -- yes or no?


Larry Gritz
 

Our next TSC meeting is scheduled for Nov 11 -- that's a holiday where I live and work in Canada, and maybe other places, too?

Basic choices are:

1. Lots of people not working and/or nobody has anything super urgent, let's skip that meeting and pick up 2 weeks later.

2. LG should join even though he's not working because everybody else is working and there's so much urgent stuff and we need to meet.


Opinions?


--
Larry Gritz
lg@larrygritz.com


Mitch Prater
 

I've got nothing - it's fine with me to skip it.


Zap Andersson
 

We can skip. But the meeting after I might have a cool demo.

/Z


On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:49 AM Mitch Prater <mprater@...> wrote:
I've got nothing - it's fine with me to skip it.



--
--
Håkan "Zap" Andersson - http://twitter.com/MasterZap - the man, the myth, the concept.
--


Lee Kerley
 

fine to skip from me too.


On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 7:57 AM Zap Andersson <zap.andersson@...> wrote:
We can skip. But the meeting after I might have a cool demo.

/Z

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:49 AM Mitch Prater <mprater@...> wrote:
I've got nothing - it's fine with me to skip it.



--
--
Håkan "Zap" Andersson - http://twitter.com/MasterZap - the man, the myth, the concept.
--


Stephen Friedman
 

On a similar note, the 25th is a big US holiday, and I'll definitely be skipping that one.  Should we give it a pass as well?

--Stephen

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 10:22 AM Lee Kerley <lkerley@...> wrote:
fine to skip from me too.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 7:57 AM Zap Andersson <zap.andersson@...> wrote:
We can skip. But the meeting after I might have a cool demo.

/Z

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:49 AM Mitch Prater <mprater@...> wrote:
I've got nothing - it's fine with me to skip it.



--
--
Håkan "Zap" Andersson - http://twitter.com/MasterZap - the man, the myth, the concept.
--


Larry Gritz
 

Oh yeah, that's a big one, thanks for the reminder.

So it looks like, coincidentally, both of our next two scheduled Thursdays are going to be problematic. 

Let's consider the 25th cancelled for sure, since most of the usual attendees will be off for US Thanksgiving.

Let's also assume that we're going to cancel the 11th, but if somebody speaks up before Monday that there are things we need to discuss in Zoom this month and email/slack isn't enough, we can meet and I'll make sure to attend even though I'm not working that day.


On Nov 3, 2021, at 10:24 AM, Stephen Friedman <sfriedma@...> wrote:

On a similar note, the 25th is a big US holiday, and I'll definitely be skipping that one.  Should we give it a pass as well?

--Stephen

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 10:22 AM Lee Kerley <lkerley@...> wrote:
fine to skip from me too.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 7:57 AM Zap Andersson <zap.andersson@...> wrote:
We can skip. But the meeting after I might have a cool demo.

/Z

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:49 AM Mitch Prater <mprater@...> wrote:
I've got nothing - it's fine with me to skip it.




-- 
--
Håkan "Zap" Andersson - http://twitter.com/MasterZap - the man, the myth, the concept.
--




--
Larry Gritz





Chris Kulla
 

Ok I've canceled the next two TSCs since they aligned with holidays. Enjoy the time off and see you all on Dec 9th :)


On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 3:12 PM Larry Gritz <lg@...> wrote:
Oh yeah, that's a big one, thanks for the reminder.

So it looks like, coincidentally, both of our next two scheduled Thursdays are going to be problematic. 

Let's consider the 25th cancelled for sure, since most of the usual attendees will be off for US Thanksgiving.

Let's also assume that we're going to cancel the 11th, but if somebody speaks up before Monday that there are things we need to discuss in Zoom this month and email/slack isn't enough, we can meet and I'll make sure to attend even though I'm not working that day.


On Nov 3, 2021, at 10:24 AM, Stephen Friedman <sfriedma@...> wrote:

On a similar note, the 25th is a big US holiday, and I'll definitely be skipping that one.  Should we give it a pass as well?

--Stephen

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 10:22 AM Lee Kerley <lkerley@...> wrote:
fine to skip from me too.

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 7:57 AM Zap Andersson <zap.andersson@...> wrote:
We can skip. But the meeting after I might have a cool demo.

/Z

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 12:49 AM Mitch Prater <mprater@...> wrote:
I've got nothing - it's fine with me to skip it.




-- 
--
Håkan "Zap" Andersson - http://twitter.com/MasterZap - the man, the myth, the concept.
--




--
Larry Gritz