Python 3 WG discussion firstname.lastname@example.orgDiscussion for the Python 3 Working Group. The purpose of this Working Group is to share and develop best practices for transitioning to Python 3, and coordinate transition efforts between software developers and vendors. Additional details available on our GitHub page.
- 46 Members
- 62 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.